Hi there, babes!
I know it has been a while, or at least it seems like it to me. I’m trying to schedule two posts per week while I have the Glitz & Glitter Spotlight series running, so it would be one regular post and one GGS post. Today’s post is a regular one, as I am sure you can tell from the title!
Taiwo @ Stuffed Shelves nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award and I am so thankful to her! I had hit a mini roadblock when it came to inspiration so hopefully this will kick me back into gear!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
If you haven’t heard of the Mystery Blogger Award, it is a special blogging award created by Okoto Enigma a few years ago and has been gracing the internet since then. The Mystery Blogger Award is another way to spread extra positivity on the www and make someone’s day!
Three things about me (you might already know all of them from previous posts)….hmm..
- I love music from the 70s and 80s- can’t get enough of it! If you catch me listening to music, it’s probably Fleetwood Mac, Hall and Oates, or Jim Croce. I can’t go a day without music and I carry 2 pairs of headphones with me at all times.
- I have a weird obsession with watching World’s Strictest Parents, Wife Swap, and My Strange Addiction. I find them fascinating and I always watch them before bed. Most of the time, my watch history is full of those videos. And TED talks!
- I’m trying to get back into artistic things, like water color painting again and sketching. A few months ago, I went out and bought painting supplies and I’m slowly getting back into it. I personally think I am awful, but I am trying not to get discouraged!
Taiwo has 5 questions for her nominees and I am answering them below!
- What is the best thing that has happened to you?
Gosh, I’m not sure! I think being accepted into college and knowing that I was in the next step to a great career was one of the best things that has happened so far.
- What do you do apart from blogging?
Apart from blogging, most of my life revolves around schoolwork. I am about to graduate into university life and I am technically already there, as I have 2 classes on campus already. I’m working on Film Appreciation and Freshman Composition II so I can get those classes out of the way before I am a full time college student.
- What’s your best season?
Hmm…summer or fall. I love the fall time because I adore sweaters, scarves, boots, and so many other fashion things that beautifully blend with fall.
- What does your dream life look like?
Okay, so this might be so basic but I truly would love to find myself happily married and with kids. In that life, I would love to blog full time or have a separate career and then blog part time. I want to live in a comfortable house where there is plenty of space inside and out that is near nature and open spaces. I really want kids, though. I can see myself with a house of ginger babies and I can teach them and take them to so many museums and raise little intellectuals!
- If you could be an animal, which would you be?
This is a difficult question! I do love mountain lions, also called cougars. They are so sleek and dangerous! Something about them is exciting but scary at the same time.
So that is all about me! It is time for nominations and I am tagging the bloggers here and via Twitter instead of commenting on their blogs. There are certain blogs where I am unable to comment on their websites, so that is why I am letting them know on there.
N O M I N E E S
Maud @ My Passion Projects
Marielli @ The Latina Beauty Fix
Melina @ I’ve Found Waldo
Amy @ Amy Adores
Becca @ Becx Blogs
Shaine @ Wanderer in Neverland
Kaelin @ Living in Saturn
Stephanie @ Bend Never Break
Helen @ Tea in the Tub
Tracy @ Miss T Blogs
Here are my 5 questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Are you a fan of blogger chats on social media? Why or why not?
- What is your favorite food? (I’m sorry this might be a hard question! I have way too many favorite foods to pick just one!)
- What was the last movie you saw in the cinema?
- If you could have one thing on your shopping wishlist right now, what would it be?
I hope you all enjoyed this post! If I tagged you and you don’t want to do it, there is no obligation to do so! I love these tag awards and I hope you do, too!
See you next week for a new post!
Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin for updates!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin