First of all, I would like to thank Anna for nominating me for this award! You are a sweetheart! For all of the info for the Liebster Award, check out their page!
Here are the basics:
What to do if you are nominated?
- Post 11 facts about yourself (that you haven’t shared on your blog before).
- Answer the eleven questions your nominator asked in their post.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers of your choice.
- Come up with your own eleven questions for your nominees.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been chosen!
- Link back to the person of which nominated you.
11 Facts About Me:
- I am a ginger. Red hair forever!
- My favorite lotion at the moment is Pink Cashmere from Bath and Body Works.
- I have a weird love for rubber duckies. I currently have four: a princess, a unicorn, and two polka dot rubber duckies.
- I love animals! I wanted to be a veterinarian for a while but I ended up changing my mind. I would have a really hard time if I had to put down an animal, so I don’t think that field is the best for me.
- I am planning on majoring in journalism and photography, with something is mass communications.
- When I get my own apartment, I want to get either a cat or small dog so that I have a companion. Again, I love animals!
- I love sheet masks or any kind of face mask. There has only ever been one face mask that I had to take off immediately and that was because I couldn’t stand the smell of it.
- I love lasagna. If you give me a fresh lasagna that is homemade, you will be my best friend!
- I have never been in a romantic relationship. Single as a Pringle, as some would say!
- One of my favorite Rom-Coms is French Kiss. Kevin Kline and Meg Ryan together? Yes, please!
- I never seem to have enough money when I go into makeup stores…
Questions from Anna (my answers are italicized)
1. If you could have dinner with one person who would you choose? That is actually really hard for me to answer…There are a lot of people I would love to meet and talk to! Top 3 are Tom Hiddleston, Sebastian Stan, and Audrey Hepburn. I honestly can’t pick just one…
2. If you would live in another country which one would that be? Again, another hard question…France or Scotland! I would love to have a small cottage in the French countryside and be surrounded by tons of flowers. But then again, I would love to live in the Scottish highlands. Two totally different places, but I love both of them!
3. Did you go/Are you going to uni? I’m going to! I am a senior in high school and taking some college courses, then off to uni once I graduate! So excited!
4. If you could choose I thing you could only eat for the rest of your live what would that be? Uuummm….lasagna?
5. What is your favourite movie or book? Gosh…I love the Lord of the Rings movie series and also the Hobbit movie series, so I would go with either? If that wouldn’t be acceptable, I would say My Big Fat Greek Wedding! My mom and I watch that all the time and we always chuckle when someone says “biopsy”!
6. If you could speak one other language fluently which one would that be? French. Even though there is no logic in being able to speak the language when you live in Oklahoma, I absolutely love the French language!
7. What is your favourite city in the entire word? I honestly don’t know. I haven’t traveled outside of the U.S. and the cities I have been to here haven’t even been my favorites. I would love to go to New York City, though, and live there for a short while. I have this huge craving to go there.
8. What would be your dream holiday destination? Dream Vacation: traveling the entirety of the United Kingdom. There are so many places that I want to go there and I have friends in London who I haven’t met before but talk to all the time, so it would be amazing to see everyone there! Plus all of the awesome places, history, and architecture? Yes, please!
9. What is your favourite season? Winter. When everything is covered in white blankets of snow and the air is still but fresh, that is my favorite time. I would love to curl up on a couch in front of the fireplace and read while wearing thick fuzzy socks, while the snow falls quietly outside.
10. What is the first thing on your bucketlist? Travel. Again, I want to go to so many different places!
11. Have you ever been to a concert/festival? Which one was that? Yes! I have been to one concert! For my 16th birthday, my parents took my friend and I to the state fair and we saw Dustin Lynch (swoon!!) after the Bull Riding/Rodeo. It is a very Oklahoma thing to do, totally! *insert my chuckling*
My favorite blog has to be Charlotte Tudge’s blog Charlotte’s Makeup Blog. Her makeup always inspires me and make me want to go open my makeup case and beautify myself. She is a wonderful lady and I highly suggest that you go check out her blog! Her looks are gorgeous, flawless, and delicate. If you are in need of a new makeup blog, click the link above and follow her blog! Her social links are in her blog also, so follow her on all of those too! She is also doing a giveaway when she hits 3,500 followers on Instagram, so go follow her on IG and Twitter!
Here are my questions for my nominees(OPTIONAL, not in the official rules, so you don’t have to do this. I misread the rules, so this is irrelevant.):
- What is your dream job and why?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your go-to treat to satisfy your sweet tooth?
- Have you traveled and where?
- Do you have any kids/do you want any kids in the future?
- What was the last movie you went to go see in the movie theater?
- What is your favorite skin care product?
- If you could visit and painter from the past, who would it be and why?
- Coffee, tea, or both?
- If you could give your younger self any piece of advice, what would it be?
- What are your future goals and ambitions?
There you have it!
Thank you so much to Anna for tagging me! You are amazing and I envy your blog (seriously, it is so stylish!).
I tag the following people:
Mayling (Louibs & Leggings), Chloe (ChloeBlogs), Tiffany (Cincy Couture ), Lora (Lora Hull), PaleGirlRambling , Kirsty (As Told By Kirsty), Laura (Inside Laura’s Head, and Maggie (Magpie Making Do), Charlotte and Culture Eighteen.
I hope you all have a fabulous day! There will be a new review out tomorrow (Monday) morning also! See you then!
5 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
Thanks for telling us more about yourself and for the nomination. You’re going to be a huge success as a journalist! You’re very driven and focused, and those are key ingredients for success! Your amazing journey is just beginning and exciting things are in store 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much, Tiffany!! You are so sweet 💛💛
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congratulations on your nomination! Thanks for choosing to follow my blog!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! Oh, of course! I love your blog! Can’t wait for new posts 🙂
[…] over at Glitz and Glitter (go check her out, she’s awesome!) tagged me in both the Liebster Award and a Personal Tag post, and both have a “get to know the blogger” component that fit the […]