Yesterday I got a notification that I was nominated for the Liebster Award again! I have been nominated a few times and I want to apologize if you nominated me and I never got back to you or thanked you for the nomination. I am truly awful at responding to tweets and things, so I sincerely apologize!
The blogger who nominated me is Ashley from It’s Ashley Marie (her links will be below!). Thank you so much, Ashley! You are a sweetie!
So to complete this nomination, you are supposed to give 10 facts about yourself and answer the 6 interview questions (the questions that I answer, you will answer if you accept the nomination!). I hope that makes sense!
- I think I am a weird mix of extrovert and introvert. There are some cases where I am a very exuberant and out-going person, but then there are other times when I want to hide behind a curtain and never be seen by anyone.
- I don’t know what my Meyers-Briggs personality! I know everyone is always saying “Oh, yeah I am totally an INTJ.” but I have no idea what that stands for! Honestly, I say “integer” in my head when I see that..it makes no sense, I know. So let’s find out what group I am in, shall we? (about a 5 minute time lapse..) Okay, never mind. It costs about $45 to take the official test and I don’t care that much to pay for it.
- I am going to be majoring in fashion marketing next year!
- My favorite nail design is the ever classic French manicure! There’s just something about that perfectly drawn white nail tip that is so fetching!
- I’m currently working on writing a script for a play…we’ll see how that goes.
- I’m pretty old school when it comes to dating. I want to get to know the person as a friend before I consider dating them and when I do date someone, it is because I can see a possible future with them. Is that old school?
- I think men are 100% more attractive when they wear a tantalizing cologne! Woodsy amber scents are my favorite!
- I love camping and hiking! A few of the places I want to camp or hike are the Ozarks, the Smokey Mountains, and Colorado. You bring the organic snacks (yes, organic tastes better!), I’ll bring the tent and camping bags!
- I would really like to own a cabin somewhere in the woods where there are pine trees for miles! It has to have a nice deck where I can sit and have my morning coffee or tea while I enjoy the fresh air. I basically want to buy a cabin in Ruidoso, New Mexico! If you are ever looking for a great place to vacation and have a good chance at seeing elk, go to Ruidoso!
- I own one painting! I bought it for under $5 at a small sale and got it framed. I don’t know why I love it so much, but it is the first piece of art that I purchased, so it holds a place in my heart! The artist is a woman named Elizabeth McHugh and I haven’t been able to find any other information about her, but, Elizabeth, I love your art.
- What is one place you haven’t been that is on the top of your bucket list?
Definitely the UK! I want to see all of it! There are so many beautiful places that I have seen on Instagram from the UK and I want to go see them in person!
- What is the most daring experience you have had?
I just recently went to an amusement park in OKC and there was a roller coaster that did a circle loop and you would be upside down when you went in that loop. I was so terrified of falling to my death! It was so much fun though, so I ended up going on it another 3 or 4 times! The other experience was last year at the Tulsa State Fair and they had a ride that goes up in the air and stops, then unexpectedly drops to the ground! My bum rose out of my seat and I knew it was the end. But the straps and bar held me in, so I am here to tell you how I almost died and flew straight into heaven!
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
Goodness! I can’t quite say. Getting accepted into my choice for uni definitely is up there. I’m happy I was accepted because I only had one definite backup where I was already enrolled!
- What is your biggest fear?
I honestly have so many that it is hard to list all of them! I fear the lack of love and happiness, that everyone secretly hates me, and that I am never going to be successful in anything I want to do. And suffocation..I fear suffocation greatly.
- What’s a hidden talent you have?
I can do a weird thing with my eyes when I look up and they look funny. I call it Gecko Eyes. One ends up farther apart than the other one. It’s quite strange!
- What’s an activity, craft, or sport that you want to learn to do?
I would love to know how to sing properly! I love singing but if it comes to more than just jamming out in my car in the mornings while I am driving to uni, then all bets are off! I don’t tend to sing in front of others because I value their ability to hear!
Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award!
- Dara from Diary of a Color Addict
- Bella from Bella Inizio
- Meagan from Quibbles and Scribbles
You guys don’t have to do the post if you don’t want to! It is a fun post and helps readers get to know you, so I personally love these posts!
I hope you all have a great Sunday and the rest of the week! I’m off to my first blogger event today and I am going to take lots of photos and have a blog post about it next week!
Lots of love and hugs!